THE TIME WITH NO NAME, THE SELF WITH NO NAME

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Well fuck me. I guess sooner or later you realize that you truly are alone in the world. After all you are only one person.Whether you have friends, family, or whoever else surrounds you, they are not you.You are still only one person. One,lonely number. And that's all I have to say.
Sorry to anyone I ever pissed off, but I guess I am still just trying to figure out what the hell I am doing on this piece of shit ball of earth. You don't know it any better than I do. Fuck me again because no one's perfect. Not even close.

2 Tamparan Penuh Cinta:

Blogger batasnalar Bilang...

Masing-masing kepala membawa otaknya sendiri. Walau begitu, otak membawa banyak pikiran dari kepala lain. Kita semua adalah alter ego hiahaha.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Bilang...

Jalan Jaksa lagi... Jalan Jaksa lagi...

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home